LTV

Last updated on October 29, 2012

LTV went live in 1957 owned and operated by the Lithuanian national broadcaster LRT. The channel was formerly known as LRT1 standing for Lietuvos nacionalinis radijas ir televizija 1. The channel is 75% financed by the Lithuanian government and the rest of 25% from commercials. The broadcasts feature 11% magazines, 3% cultural programs, 8% entertainment, 4% music, 35% movies and series, 8% informative and educative programs and many other various programs.For more details on the channel, LTV online broadcast or specific details such as tv shows, schedules or vod please check the official website. The TV online programming includes shows and programmes like Labas Rytas, Orai, Pulsas, Verslas, Kultura, Dienos Tema, Sportas, Senis. LTV online stream is aired live from Vilnius.


 

Contact information

AddressS. Konarskio g. 49
CityVilnius
Zip Code03123
Telephone(85) 236 32 09
Fax(85) 236 32 08
Emaillrt@lrt.lt
WebsiteLTV Website