Canal + Horizons

Last updated on October 29, 2012

Canal+ Horizons began its live broadcasting on 18 April 1990, initially for the African continent and The Middle East as Canal Horizons. The channel is owned by CANAL+ holding 80% of the shares and the rest of 20% being split between Societe Financiere de Radiodiffusion, Banexi at Proparco and Societe Generale. It was very welcomed among the African dedicated media and became shortly very popular in Tunisia. The schedule consists mostly of news, documentaries as well as African and Arab movies and series. For more details on the channel, Canal + Horizons online broadcast or specific details such as tv shows, schedules or vod please check the official website. The TV online programming includes shows and programmes like Canal Football Club, Zapsport, Le News show, Le petit Journal de la Semaine, Dimanche +, Raising Hope. Canal + Horizons online stream is aired live from Boulogne Billancourt.


 

Contact information

Address6, rue Louis Pasteur
CityBoulogne Billancourt
Zip Code92100
Telephone+33 (0)1 4122 3949
Fax+33 (0)1 4122 3987
Emailcanalhorizons@canalhorizons.com
WebsiteCanal + Horizons Website

Find out more on the social pages of this TV channel