Last updated on October 30, 2012

ATV began broadcasting live in 1972. It is the largest commercial television channel in Austria. It was named W1, Wien 1, between 1997 and 2000. It is broadcasting via digital terrestrial signal as well as satellite signal. ATV is also available on all cable television networks in the country. 40% of the programming consists of in house productions. The rest of the 60% are shows, movies and serials. For more details on the channel, ATV online broadcast or specific details such as tv shows, schedules or vod please check the official website. The TV online programming includes shows and programmes like Die Nanny, Alias - Die Agentin, ATV Die Reportage, ATV Dokument, Bauer sucht Frau, Bei mir zuhause, Die Lugners, Die Wega. ATV online stream is aired live from Wien.


Contact information

AddressAspernbr├╝ckengasse 2
Zip Code1020
Telephone+43 (0) 1 213 64-0
Fax+43 (0) 1 213 647 949
Email[email protected]
WebsiteATV Website

Find out more on the social pages of this TV channel